Friday, September 3, 2010

Holiday weekend...

18 days!! I'm getting excited and I'm scared! I know someone who just had his surgery this morning and things went great so it makes me feel better about going in, in a could weeks. I'm SOOO thankful that both blood donations are past me! First one went great but the second wasn't...so..good. Lets just say I won't be eatting fried chicken again for a loong time!!

I just want to take a second and share that I'm so in love with Jacob Ryan! He's the love of my life, I have enjoyed seeing him grow so much over the past 16 months and I can not WAIT to be his wife! We made lunch together today at his house, we enjoyed this wonderful weather, and spent some time relaxing on the couch, laughing and spending time together before I went to work this afternoon. He makes me so happy!! <3

Ok well, not really a whole lot else to update on right now. Keep your eyes here and I'll be sharing more as surgery gets closer.. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment