Thursday, January 7, 2010

tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow...

Yep. 24 hours from now I'll be checking myself in to the hospital. Yesterday was a good day because I went to church and had some of the elders pray with me and my parents. It was very comforting to hear their kind words of encouragement and know they are there for me and praying for me.

Jacob has also been amazing and very encouraging. He wants to make sure his future wife is taken care of and doing alright ;-) Tuesday night before I left his house I started to cry and he just held me, talked to me, and he has been so supporting through this all. I love him very much..

I had lunch with Sabrina, Ashley and Jessica yesterday and it was great to talk to them, hang out for a couple hours, and just hear them give advice and listen to their stories. I'm scared of the unknown but I have I have the best Doctor on my side. He is my Father, my Healer, my Comforter, and my Protector and I know I have nothing to worry about. God will be in surgery with me, with Dr. Scheid, and all the nurses and everyone else that will be in the OR with me. He's watching over everyone, and giving wisdom to everyone involved.

I'm ready to start wedding planning! Lets get this surgery over with so I can have this behind me and focus on my future and all God has for me!

Again. 10:30 tomorrow morning.. Please be praying. Thank you to all..

~ me

No comments:

Post a Comment