Thursday, January 28, 2010

3 weeks this Friday.

I'm having one of those days. :-/ Not sure why but I just wanna cry. I'm not mad or upset at anyone I just don't feel chatty, I don't wanna talk about anything, and I just wanna be left alone. I think i'm starting to go crazy in the house. Has it really only been 2 & 1/2 weeks? I feel like I have been laying in bed for months and I feel I should be walking by now and that I should be back at work. I wanna get out and do something by myself BUBUUUTTTT I can't :( Not until March or so when my doctor says its ok for me to drive again.. (but its so cold outside anyway that I'm only slightly happy that I have to stay inside.) I had Jess come over yesterday around 4 and we just talked and talked and talked. the next time I look at the clock it was after 8! I had such a good time with her, she is such an amazing friend and I'm so thankful to have found her and become friends with her. God is good at putting people in your life when He knows you need them. :)

Wedding news: Jacob and I booked a church. Yay. I went to drop off a deposit for the church today so we can officially say we have a wedding date, a church and a possible reception site. I have been looking at wedding magazines the past few days and have gotten good ideas for bridesmaids dresses, colors, and cake ideas. I'm so torn on dresses but I really can't make a decision until I go to the store to actually try dresses on. (Jessica and I had fun last night going through tons of magazines and picking out the beautiful dresses and the... not so beautiful ones..) haha!

Healing process. I'm doing really good. This is a list of all the stuff I can do be myself now: get in and out of bed, go to the bathroom, go up and down the stairs (I just need help standing up when I get to the top or bottom of the stairs) get in and out of a car, and I can pretty much make my way around the kitchen but I do need help getting my plate/cup to the table. I thank God for everything He has done for me these past (almost) 3 weeks. He has placed His healing hands on me and truly watched over me. After seeing my friends go through this same process, I was not expecting to have come this far in just over 2 weeks. It shows He really does work on His time table and not what we expect and plan for :)
I still can't get dressed by myself, I can't put on my socks, and I need help getting in and out of the shower. But one thing I very happy about it I'm finished with my lovenox! The last one hurt like H***! I'm SO happy I'm done with those! I'm looking forward to starting PT in a couple weeks. And I want to start working out soon so I'm looking into a gym I can join so I can start working on a bike.

Ok well for now I'm going to go watch the last episode of LOST season 1. I go to see my doctor again on the 11th so I'll be sure to post pics of my awesome "screwed" up hip after that apt...

No comments:

Post a Comment