Sunday, December 6, 2009

12-6-09

buuurrrrr!! It's freezing outside! I woke up this morning an it was 57 in my room. ahhh! I wish it was July and my surgery was be over and it would be warm again outside. That would be nice.

Less than 5 weeks and counting. It's really starting the weigh on my mind and taking over my thoughts.. and I don't like it. I don't want this surgery to consume me, but I feel it's already doing that. I know it's a serious operation and it's something that will change my life, but I just want to enjoy the next 5 weeks with the holidays, a trip to Chicago, my sisters birthday, and time with friends, because I know after the surgery, things will get rough for the next 6-8 months (at least). I met with Ashley and Jessica this past week again for dinner and we talked a lot. (about 4 hours at olive garden! haha) We shared a lot of fears, concerns, asked Ashley a lot of questions, feelings about the whole process and just had a good time together. I'm looking forward to movie night this Friday with them! (I do want to thank the girls for being there for me! It's great that we can all talk and support each other through this process we are going through and are still going through. It's great to have an ear that will listen and understand what I'm trying to explain! haha Thanks Ashley, Jessica and Courtney!)

Well, it's my day off so I'm going to take a nap. I had a long day yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment