Thursday, December 17, 2009

Soon..

Things are starting to change... Because of Christmas and New years, today is the last Thursday that I will be closing with my Manager, Krista, until March of next year. That's scary to think about.
And because of surgery happening so close after the holidays, finding time to hang out with people is really hard because everyone has stuff going on.

I was giving the option to donate 2 units of my own blood to use after surgery or I could use shelf blood. I chose to give my own and I donated my first unit this past monday... HAHAHA! Wow that was an interesting experience. (lets just say 3 min in to giving blood, my stomach didn't like my breakfast anymore...) So my mom told me she would go with me in a few days when I donate my second unit!

I can't explain how much I want my surgery to be over with. Listening to Ashley talk about her surgery, and watching Courtney and Sabrina go through their surgeries, and Jessica having hers tomorrow just makes me wish mine was today so it would just be OVER WITH. I hate waking up and having PAO be the first thing I think about in the morning, or the last thing I think about when I go to bed. I'm tired, stressed and I'm really starting to panic about everything happening. I wish it was over with and I could FINALLY be on the road to recovery..

Well on a lighter note.. Saturday Jacob is taking me to Chicago for the day! We're celebrating our 7 months together and he's taking me out for a fantastic dinner! I'm so excited and can't wait! I love you Sweetie! <3

3 weeks...
Lord, please let it come and go quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment