Friday, July 8, 2011

lots of news...

Ok so wow! It's been a very long times since I was on here last and a lot has changed. Where to start...

After I got my job in IL, I got moved around to 3 different stores in 3 different months. Well, about 2 weeks after my last promotion, Jacob got news that he received a huge job promotion and they had to re-locate him back to Indiana, Ft. Wayne! It's been a lot of stuff to deal with from when we first got married: frist move him to chicago, then a month later, move me there, get cars registered, ID's changed, address changed, find a new job for me, then he got a new job so we had to pack everything up again, and move 4 hours back to indiana!! Oy! It's been a very strange 5 months of marriage, to say the least! A good 5 months ;) just a lot more on our plates then I think a lot of people deal with.

My new job starts next week and I'm really excited about it, working back with the CFA family, I know I have more to learn even after almost 4 years of working there before!

When Jacob was training in Indy for this new job, we got to go meet with jeff and pam while we were in town and it was just wonderful! They made us dinner and we all sat outside and talked for a couple hours. We can never express how much they mean to us and how blessed we are to have them in our lives!

My hips have been (for the most part) great! Random times they have been hurting but over all, most of the time, they are doing well. I have even been going to the gym with Jake a few times and I run on the treadmill! Don't worry, I don't over do it ;-) but i'm enjoying being able to work out and not just ride a bike like I have for the longest time!

Ok so I better get going and figure out where to eat for dinner, Jake is taking me out! For now, good-bye from Ft. Wayne!

No comments:

Post a Comment