Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here comes the sun!

Ok so life has been going really well in Chicago. Don't get me wrong I still miss Indy and look forward to the time when we move back there but over all, my view of chicago is starting to change....a little ;-)

living here hasn't been the hard part, and being married isn't HARD, it's just lots of learning and getting used to changes... I would say the hard part is everyone I left back in Indy. Before I got married, I talking with the hip girls alll the time, and I talked and hung out with my close friends constently... and after I moved up here I tried to continue friendships but it seems we never talked unless I said something.They all just lost one person when I moved : I lost everyone.
As far as stuff goes with my hips, I'm happy to say I think i'm done! I see on FB that everyone else still has surgeries and PT to go or whatever else and this IS and has consumed their lives. I'm thrilled to say that is NOT me. I went through my years of pain and surgeries and now i'm moving on! my hips may cause me pain every once and a while but i'm not about to let it bring me down and ruin my life.


Today is not my day off but I have to get stuff done like it is :P Laundry folded and put away, work out, vacuming, Fill RX, eat, shower, make the bed, doing the dishes..oy! all before 2pm! I think I can I think I can...

better get going... workout: check :)

No comments:

Post a Comment