Thursday, October 7, 2010

10/7

Just over 2 weeks post op... and not to brag, but have I come far from the last surgery or what! I'm getting in and out of bed alone (already!), I can go to the bathroom without help and though it takes a while, I can dress myself most of the time. I'm still using my wheelchair when I go out of the house because using the walker takes forever and I'm not to my crutches stage yet but it will be here soon!
I do still have to wear my TED hose but I only have 2 days left of Lovenox, woot woot!! Tell you what, getting shots every day in your stomach isn't fun at all.

My right hip is healing really fast and where the stitches were, you can hardly tell any work was done! But the incision on my left hip is, well, still an incision and I will always have those reminders of what I had have done. Not gonna lie, it's pretty cool to show them off! I'm not too worried about going out in a swimsuit and having people see both scars because it doesn't matter what they think. I don't care and neither does Jacob and that's all that matters! I love my hubby-to-be!

Today has been kinda of a blah day... I just wanna be left alone and the little things are starting to get to me but I have to think in a few weeks I'll be able to drive again and I won't be restricted to the house 24/7. (That being, if my car gets fixed. It's doing the same thing it did when I had my last surgery. It wasn't driven for weeks and now it won't start so we took it to the shop and I hope it's not gonna cost me an arm and a leg to fix...) :/

oh boy... :/ well it's only 5pm so I'm gonna find something to do to pass the time until bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment