Thursday, September 30, 2010

h.a.p.p.y

Happy birthday to ME!! Yup, today I'm celebrating my birthday and i can tell its gonna be a great day.

Yesterday I got an early present... taking a shower! Haha! I forgot how hard it was going up those stairs! We had to set out a good hour+ just to take a shower and to get up and down the stairs (Which took about 10 minutes each way!) It was quite painful but as the days go by, I hope it gets easier and easier.
After getting back downstairs I set in the wheelchair for the rest of the evening and watched TV and read my book. It was nice to be out of bed even if I wasn't out of the house... but that's today!! I'm heading to the Dr. to get my stitches out of the right hip and he'll check out the incision on the left, and after that, my Mom, sister Katie and I are headed to Kohls to do a little shopping. I'm looking forward to getting out of he house!!! woohoo! My first time in almost a week!

But here are some pictures to enjoy!
** Jacob couldn't make it to the hospital this morning so I'm holding my dog he gave me before my last surgery.


** A few hours afer leaving recovery and the flowers are from the Staff at College Park Church! Thank you so much!


** Visitors! Thanks Laura, Ash and Katie (Taking the picture)


** All my flowers! From CPC, Marcie, Amy and Tad, Jacob, and my family in B'ham!


** ...yup... i'm pretty swollen! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment