Thursday, February 11, 2010

News..

Went to the Doctor this morning and this is the news he gave me..

He loves my progress! He is very impressed. I can now drive! WOOOHOOOO!!!! I am soooo excited about that! In 2 weeks I can sart bearing 25lb on my right leg and every week after that, add another 25 lbs. I start PT on March 1st and I'll be going 2-3 X a week, depending on how much it's gonna cost me :/ They gave me a paper to take to the BMV so I can get a disability placecard and for now I just need to use a stationary bike and do leg work outs in bed until PT. So all good news!

I'm now coming up with the issue that my leg gets itchy but its in the numb patch so when I rub... I can't feel the itch go away! haha! It bothers me but I guess I just have to learn to deal with it.

Ok well I really don't have much to say but I wanted to post this for the girls! I'll post more later..

"screwed!" That's right. I have FIVE screws in me.. I thought maybe 3.. nope. 5!


Haha we went shopping and I got tired so my Jacob went and got this for me.. haha I felt so funny but by the end I was having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment