Saturday, March 20, 2010

:-)

tomorrow marks 10 months with the love of my life! we're getting married in JUST over 5 months! I can't wait to be Jacobs wife. I love him so much!!!

today I had a LONG day at work, then I had dinner with my sister and we went to half-price books and just hung out for a while. Now I'm back at home, doing my nails and watching wedding movies!!
Yesterday was a bunch of fun too. Lauren and all her bridesmaids all got together for the day to try on dresses, lunch pizza movies and a sleep over! It was a BLAST! we watched 2 wedding movies last night too! haha we're all in the wedding mood :P good time!

ok well i know this is short but I'm SUPER sleep so I better jump ion bed and turn out my lights...

<3
oh and next week I'm going ot my dr for another visit and yesterday was my 10 week post-op day! I can't believe it was that long ago. It's crazy how time flys!

No comments:

Post a Comment